Visualize your Financial Independence, or as some call it Financial Freedom. How many years will it take you to reach it? How much money will you be able to withdraw annually? Play with all parameters that affect your road to Financial Independence.
● Find out how much money you need save to reach your financial freedom.
● Adjust all your parameters (savings, age, inflation, withdrawal amount, etc.)
● Interactive UI, easily change all of your parameters and see immediately how your results change.
● Simple and clear display of results.
● See different phases of your financial life in different colours.
● Savings changes report in a tabular view.
● Include your government or company pension.
● Print your report or save it as a PDF file.
● Print your savings growth chart or save it as an image.
With consistent savings and a decent interest rate on those savings, you might be able to become a millionaire. When will it happen?
This app can show you. The nice thing about the app, besides quickly telling you how old you'll be when you reach a million dollars, is you can play around with the variables to see how extra savings or stronger investments affect the end result. A million dollars might be more or less than you need to save for retirement, but just playing around with this tool could boost your chances of not running out of money after you retire.
Work out the compound interest on your savings with this simple but feature-rich calculator. This calculator supports a full range of compound intervals: daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual.
Simply input your current savings, savings goal, the amount you can save each month, and the annual interest rate (return on investment) you expect your savings to grow at.
Simply input your current savings, savings goal, number of years to reach your goal and the annual interest rate (return on investment) you expect your savings to grow at. The calculator will tell you how much you need to save each month.